The cold winter months call for a jacket that can withstand anything the weather gods might throw at you; which is why our Parka Jacket is like a gift sent straight from outerwear heaven.
Its outer layer is made from 88% nylon and 12% elastane, which means the jacket will give you lots of mobility while staying weatherproof. The taped seams in the hood and around the shoulders, as well as a water column pressure resistance of 5.000mm, will keep you dry in rain and mud. The jacket is also breathable and, like the badger on its inner pocket, you'll feel warm and snug surrounded by the jacket's soft, insulating inner layer.
Winter winds and rough weather conditions await, but with this Parka Jacket, we promise, scout's honor, that you will be prepared.
Highlights• Adjustable hood with high neck and brim
• SBS® 2-way zipper
• Placket with snap buttons
• Long sleeves with adjustable straps and storm cuff inside
• Chest pockets with fleece lining
• Fleece lined double pockets with opening from top and side
• Quilted lining and filling in 100% recycled polyester
• Inner pocket with printed design and LAKOR-Keyhanger
• Shell fabric is 88% nylon
• Bionic Finish® Eco and technical finish
• Vital taped seams at shoulder and neck
• Waterproof fabric 5.000 MM
Specifications• COLOR: Black
• FABRIC: Outside: 88% Recycled Nylon, 12% Spandex TPU Lamination. Inside: 100% Recycled Polyester.
• FIT: Regular Fit
• WASH: To remove dirt or stains we recommend cleaning with a cloth. Avoid machine wash if possible, as this will impair the Bionic Finish impregnation. Wash at 30 degrees.
• Manufactured in China
We believe that clothing should be considered a circular resource and are working on multiple fronts to give old textiles new life.
Therefore, this product contains recycled fabrics.
We continuously strive to develop new materials that are environmentally friendly without compromising on quality or the product's long lifespan.
1 product = 1 seatree
For every LAKOR product you buy, a mangrove tree is planted along the coast of Madagascar. With your help biodiversity will thrive and locals are provided with both jobs and a natural protection of their coast line.
Upcycling the used
We hope, it will be a long time before you and your clothing part ways. But when that day comes, we encourage you to return the product to our stores where we will use it for upcycling or charity.
In return, we will give you a discount on your next order.